Monday, January 21, 2013

Feeling fit but feeling fat


It's time to shed the excess weight!
Often, I feel frustrated that I'm carrying 10 pounds more than I would like right now.  My workout routine is barely able to keep me from gaining weight.  I weigh 168.  Emotionally and physically I feel fit at 158 so in in the next 30 days I hope to drop 10.  It's odd how weight effects my sense of well-being.  Physically, my strength and aerobic and fitness level is good and gaining momentum; I feel strong.  But my emotional state does not match my perceived fitness level thus I don't "feel" fit and battle internally with a sense of guilt and self-doubt.

I read a lot on nutrition and healthy eating and believe that we eat quite healthy.  The quantity of what I eat is what gets me into trouble.  I've recently become aware of a cleansing program offered by Veleo Health & Wellness, the wellness-care chiropractor I see regularly.  Sounds intriguing...I've also met with the nutritionist at LifeTime Fitness and have discussed a program of focused nutrition.

It's time to align my emotional and physical perception in order to fully benefit my training! More on this soon...      

No comments:

Post a Comment