Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Gear West / Valeo Health & Wellness


Shout Out to the crew at Gear West and Valeo Health and Wellness

The crew at Gear West is good to work with! Over the years I’ve had many experiences with them in store and participating in their events and I’ve always been pleased with the result. 
Recently they accommodated me as I prepared for the ITU race.  They disassembled, boxed and shipped my bike to the site and are helping in my effort to purchase a new wetsuit.  I struggled to find the exact wetsuit so they offered to rent / try one for the race.  A great solution until the one I think is right arrives from the manufacturer.       

Several years ago I was referred to Dr. Aaron and Valeo Health and Wellness.  It was obvious from the first visit that Valeo was different than my past chiropractic experiences.  The Valeo team demonstrates outstanding patient care and the wellness-care philosophy is a great match for my lifestyle. My visits are based largely on my training regime so, during each visit Dr. Aaron seeks to understand the particular situation I’m experiencing and will adapt the treatment (maintenance, injury or recovery) based on each unique circumstance. I’m grateful for his ability to diagnose the problem and restore proper body function and balance. In addition to the physical care Dr. Aaron provides, the spiritual care of prayer at the conclusion of the visit is uplifting and a blessing for sure.  As an aside, Dr. Aaron recommended the nutrition cleanse that I tried and enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment