Monday, September 2, 2013

KCF sponsorships continue to be strong

A day or two ago I posted that there was more to report on the Kenya Children's Fund...sponsorships were strong this week; we received several more that will make a significant difference to the kids of Kinyago Dandora! 
Special family friends, colleague, neighbors, dentist, spiritual warrior and chiropractor...Mike & Kerry, Jan & Gary, Brent, Jerry & Diane, Greg, Aaron, and Valeo Health and Wellness.  To all I'm grateful and feel blessed by each of these generous gifts. 

Drum roll...to date your sponsorships have raised $6,354, now enough to sponsor 14 kids for an entire year! 

I sent a progress report this week to several that have been following this journey.  In return, I received many notes of encouragement.  I've placed these along with the notes received in the mailed-in sponsorships in my "Ironman workbook" and often draw confidence from the well-wishes. 

Less than a week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment