Saturday, August 31, 2013

Race Ready

 Starting to feel race ready...bike is back from the shop after getting a tune up, shifter cables replaced and race wheels installed!  In addition, started to lay out and stage my race day gear and nutrition.  Massage and chiro visits this week have me feeling healthy.  Solid 8 mile run this morning bears this out as well.  As I ran, it occurred to me that my body is peaking perfectly going into race week.  Lot's to report on the KCF front but pressed for time right now! 
One last tidbit...my brother in law Jeff, e-mailed me with well wishes this week.  His final comment was "now run like the wind to the glory of God!"  It really hit home and will become a primary mantra for race day.  I used it on the run today and found the cadence to be easy to say!  More on this later.    

No comments:

Post a Comment