Friday, March 22, 2013

Veggie Dinner

A buddy asked me today what my eating habits are like post-cleanse. 
(For those of you that don't know, I recently did a 21-day nutrition cleanse that consisted vegetables, fruit and protein supplement.  I finished the program two weeks ago...see my March 5th posting)     

My response was...
"Still lots of veggies…very little meat, bread or dairy.  And no caffeine, can you believe it I’ve had 4 half cups of coffee in the last month and no soda at all.  It’s unreal how good I feel!"

I also said in an e-mail or two later...
What’s a bit of a bummer though is that I have no desire to eat other foods…it doesn’t taste all that good! What’s up with that?   I really don’t want to become a high maintenance eater, although at this point I prefer this to most other meals!

A typical dinner is mixed vegetables with olive oil, hot sauce, turmeric, cumin,
occasional sunflower seeds and occasional shrimp or chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment