Monday, February 18, 2013

Another Serving of Veggies?

The last few days have been fairly uneventful…

Training is going well and lately I’ve had strong swim, bike and run workouts.  Strong to the degree that I added a half marathon on March 16th to my race calendar.  The earliest season half I’ve attempted, by far.  Interesting sidenote, 99% of my hamstring and calf issues have suddenly gone away…again, adding to the sense of well being. 

A little hesitant to bring this up because I get some weird looks, but, I’m on day three of the nutrition cleanse that I’ve mentioned in earlier posts.  Essentially my diet is limited to vegetables, fruit, brown rice, lentils and supplemental protein.  I’ve always enjoyed vegetables as a large part of my diet, albeit as side dishes, but so far this in itself is not too bad.  This said, the cravings of bread, coffee and sweets are proving to be strong!

Hope you are well!
Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment