Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nagging Hamstring

Training is ramped up and going well.  I’m swimming about 4,500 yards, biking about 4 hours and running 12 miles a week.   My body is responding quite well except for a nagging hamstring / calf thing going on in my right leg.  It’s kind of dormant and hides in the background…not severe enough to slow me down or prevent me from training, but just enough of an issue to mess with my head a little.  I’m trying to be very careful and not injure myself...

I (KCF) received a sponsorship on Saturday from our good family friend, Tom.  Pretty ironic timing…Tom has been extremely generous to our family over the years by providing full access to his dream-come-true horse facility.  My wife, Liz and daughter Sarah keep their horses at Tom & Nancy’s and visit “the barn” most every day if not twice a day!  What’s ironic is that I was thinking about all that Tom has done for our family over the years and in the mail that very day arrives a sponsorship check from him!  Tom is perhaps the most generous man I know!  Thank you, Tom...what a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. I second the generousity of Tom & Nancy. They are wonderful friends and a blessing to our family. Go Lee, keep up the good work.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete