Monday, February 11, 2013

Coach D Checks-In


I’m kind of wimpy when it comes to winter running but, the temp was forecasted to be around 30 degrees on Saturday - I agreed to meet a few guys (including my tri coach) at Gear West and run an easy 5-miles.  Great fun!  Then, that afternoon our family strapped on our x-country skis and did a nice 4-mile loop at Carver Park - Again, great fun!  

The next day my schedule called for 2.5 hours of biking…I knocked-off two spin classes, a 90-minute followed by a 60!  Coach D came for the 60-minute.  Not sure if there was a reason he was checking in on me this weekend or simply that he too needed a run and bike workout, nonetheless, fun to see him.  

Add snow shoveling all weekend and it’s no wonder I went to bed at 8:15 on Sunday night, seriously!      

No comments:

Post a Comment