Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Call

Not sure I have blogged about my other passion much, if at all.  In the off season I am an avid hunter, having chased game throughout North America, Mexico and Africa!
I actually attribute hunting as my reason for getting into triathlon.  A way to stay fit year-round as I prepare for extreme mountain hunting.  That’s for another blog…Today, I want to show you the new faith-based digital magazine that we just launched.  It’s the culmination of a year of thought and consideration on how best to publish a faith-based magazine…I’m happy to say that we’ve received very positive feedback.
For many, hunting and time spent outdoors is more than mere recreation or sport; there’s a draw, a calling.  It’s a spiritual connection.  It’s here we are often reminded of what is important in life; our blessings. The Call recognizes this important aspect of the outdoor experience and features faith-based personality and industry profiles along with product and gear highlights.  Check it out at www.faithafield.com, or click on the image.
I hope this finds you well, enjoy looking through the issue!
Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment