Monday, July 22, 2013

Chaska Herald Article

I feel blessed that Sports Editor, Eric Kraushar of the Chaska Herald, did such a nice job recapping my Ironman Adventure in last weeks newspaper. (Click image to read the online story) He brought great focus to the Kenya Children's Fund...speaking of KCF here's the latest and greatest in regards to overall sponsorship.    
Sorting through my mail on Saturday night after returning from the IMWI bike course preview, I opened an envelope from my niece, Molly...WOW.  Thanks to the very generous donation from Molly and Matt, we are now at $4,010 of the $5,343 goal!  You'll recall that the goal is to provide food, clothing and education for 12 children for an entire year.  We're almost there gang, you've sponsored 105.5 miles ($38 per mile) of the 140.6 race total and we have 48 days to go!

Blessings to you. 
May you feel peace, grace, joy and hope on this day!
Lee 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment