Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Successful Run

Quick update on my hip…then I’ll stop talking about it.
I’ve been anticipating my bike /run brick class today and hoping that daily stretching for the last week would allow me to run without pain after aggravating it some 3 weeks ago. 
Earlier this week I sensed that my hip was starting to relax a bit, so I’ve been hopeful about today’s run.  This morning I experienced an effortless run.  I could feel the lingering issue in my hip but it seemed to relax the more that I ran.  The level 6 pain I experienced last week was a level 1 this morning…And, I wasn’t babying it either, my overall pace was 7:55 with minimal effort.  My pace started at 7:25 although I forced myself to slow down and to be cautious.    
I have been confident that the Lord would prevail over this temporary issue.  We have come too far on this journey for me not to expect a wonderful, successful outcome.  I’m depending on Him and giving Him glory for all.  Amen brother, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment